Okay. I must confess that the richness, warmth, earthy hues about fall wedding colors makes me change my wedding palette at least 10 times when I was planning my wedding. Believe it or not, i almost considered all kinds of colors! From the bright and bold to the light and airy. I fell in love with these many color palettes along the way. Today, let’s take a look at 6 of my favorites for Fall! I really hope you can get inspirations from them. :)
1. Navy Blue + Gold: blue hues and shiny gold accents compliment each other beautifully on everything from the stationery to wedding bouquet and decorations.
2. Dusty Blue + Cranberry: The cranberry shades offer the warmth of fall while the dusty blue brings elegance and stylish feel to your wedding.
3. Neutral Colors: Neutral color palette of beautiful beige tones always add a natural softness to your wedding and makes it look cozy and approachable.
Image Credits: 1
5. Purple + Grey: purple and grey are a great combination. Purple oozes elegance and beauty while grey may seem like a bland color for a wedding but it can be so romantically beautiful.
6. Eggplant + Olive: Purple has a mystical feel that pairs nicely with green. You can choose colors on the brighter side of the color wheel, such as olive green and eggplant, for a softer romantic quality.